THESE TERMS WERE LAST UPDATED ON AUGUST 5, 2019
1.1. EXPOPROMOTER LTD company incorporated in England and Wales under Registration No. 8710317, having its registered address at: 2th Floor, 13 John W. Street, London W1G 0JR, UK, invites Internet users to use the https://ticketforevent.com website in accordance with the following rules.
2. Terms and Definitions
2.1. In the these instructions for use of the website, unless otherwise expressly stated in the text, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Company" EXPOPROMOTER LTD company incorporated in England and Wales under Registration No. 8710317, having its registered address at: 2th Floor, 13 John Prince's Str., London W1G 0JR, UK,
- "Website" a complex of information, texts, graphic elements, designs, images, photographs and other results of intellectual activity, as well as software, contained in an information system, that provides access to such information on the Internet at https://ticketforevent.com
- "User" any person using the Website in any way, including by way of visiting the Website
- "Instructions" the instructions for use of the Website
- "Parties" the User and the Company.
2.2. All other terms and definitions, encountered in the text of the Regulations, shall be interpreted in accordance with the applicable laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
3. Modification and Binding Authority of the Instructions
3.2. The acceptance of this offer is the use of the Website by any person, including, browsing the Website, placing any information on the Website, transferring the link to the Website to any third parties, and other activities.
3.3. Since the beginning of use of the Website, the User agrees with the Instructions and undertakes to follow them. The instructions become valid in relations between the Parties from the moment the User starts using the Website.
3.4. To terminate the Instructions validity, the User should stop using the Website.
3.5. The Parties agree that the Instructions can be amended by the Company unilaterally by posting an updated text of the Instructions on the Internet at http://ticketforevent.com/uk/about/termsforpurchasers/. The User confirms his agreement with the amended terms of the Instructions by using the Website. If the User does not agree with the amended version of the Instructions, the User shall stop using the Website. Using the Website, the User agrees that the Company has the right to transfer its rights and obligations in reference to the Instructions to any third parties.
4. Website Assignment
4.1. The Website is intended for publishing and receiving information about various events (festivals, conferences, forums, trainings, workshop sessions and other events), organized by third parties. The Company provides event organizers with the opportunity to post information on forthcoming events on the Website, collect information about Users, who are registered for such events. The Company provides Users with the opportunity to receive information about all forthcoming events and register in order to participate in them.
4.2. In the event that the User is interested in participating in an event, the User automatically enters into the User Agreement with the Company by accepting an offer placed at https://ticketforevent.com/uk/about/agreement/.
4.3. In the event that the User, as the organizer of the event, is interested in using the https://ticketforevent.com platform to organize the process of selling tickets for his/her event, and/or registering visitors to the event, the User concludes with the Company a Public Offer Agreement, posted on the Internet at https://ticketforevent.com/uk/about/terms/.
5. The Procedure for Use of the Website
5.1. Before using the Website, the User undertakes to review the current version of the Instructions.
5.2. When using the Website it is prohibited to:
- Infringe the provisions of the current legislation of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Misinform, offend, persecute, threaten and infringe on the rights and freedom of Users of the Website and/or third parties.
- Place information that is contrary to the legislation of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, advertising or provoking illegal activities, infringing on the rights of users or third parties to items of intellectual property, propaganda materials, spread the junk mails, any other obtrusive information, describe or propagate criminal activities.
- Intentionally spread various viruses, defective programs, damaged files, as well as any other elements of destructive or misleading nature. Use the Website in any malicious manner.
- Place any personal information of other Users or third parties without their personal consent.
- Use any devices, programs, algorithms or any other processes to interfere with the normal course of the Website, as well as any operations performed on the Website.
- Use the Website for any purposes that violate the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Misinform Users and/or third parties about your identity.
- Collect and process personal information of other persons illegally.
5.3. The Company has the right to modify the Website at its own discretion without the consent of the User, including changing the design of the Website, the conditions for providing services, adding new services, stopping the provision of services, and changing the pricing policy.
5.4. The Company has the right to deny or restrict access to any information, posted on the Website, without prior notice to the User and without explaining the reasons.
5.5. The Company has the right to block the access of any User to the Website, without prior notice to the User and without explaining the reasons.
6. Intellectual Property
6.1. Exclusive right to the Website, all its services, software, databases, the complex of information and graphic content belongs to the Company.
6.2. Under the terms of the User Agreement, the Company grants temporary limited rights to use the Website, its services and software for the personal purposes of the User, consistent with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. No rights to any content on the Website, including but not limited to logos and other labels, shall not be transferred to the User as a result of using the Website, unless otherwise provided by the agreement.
6.3. The User acknowledges that the Website contains trademarks, products, services, trade names, logos, intellectual property rights, protected rights and other materials of third parties, and that such rights belong to the respective owners. The User is prohibited from copying, modifying, changing, deleting, supplementing, publishing, transferring such items and personal non-property rights of third parties, creating derivative works, manufacturing or selling products based on them, reproducing, displaying or otherwise exploiting or using such third parties' rights without the direct permission of their owners.
6.4. In the event that the User believes that any part of the content of the Website violates the User's rights to the results of intellectual activity, the User must send a complaint to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- on rights, violated by the relevant content, as well as facts confirming the User's ownership;
- about the type of content and the name of the item violating the User's rights;
- about the address of the page of the Website, where the violation was revealed.
7.1. The Company shall in no case be responsible for the information posted on the Website by Users and/or other persons, and for all actions, performed on the basis of this information.
7.2. The Company does not provide any guarantees for the operation of the Website and does not guarantee its smooth operation. When using the Website, the user acknowledges that the authors of the Website software and the Company are not liable for any consequences of operation of the Website and the service.
7.3. The User shall use the Website only in the form in which it is presented. The Company does not guarantee the User to achieve any results due to the use of the Website.
7.4. The Company is not liable for non-performance or improper performance of its obligations due to failures in the operation of telecommunication and energy networks, the operation of malicious programs, as well as the unfair actions of third parties, aimed at unauthorized access and/or disabling of software and/or hardware system of the company.
7.5. The Company is not liable for non-performance of obligations by third parties in connection with the provision of services through the Website, and it is not liable for their financial obligations, including return of funds, paid by the User.
8. Personal Information
8.1. In the event that the User enters his personal information on the Website, he/she makes it publicly known, unless otherwise provided by agreement between the parties.
8.3. The Company is responsible for the non-dissemination of personal information in accordance with the applicable laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
9. Dispute Resolution and Applicable Law
9.1. All legal relations arising out of the use of the Website shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
9.2. All disputes of disagreement and claims that may arise as a result of using the Website will be sought by the Parties through negotiation in a pre-trial order. The Party, that has a claim and/or disagreement, shall send a notification to the other Party stating the claims and disagreements that have arisen.
9.3. The Company accepts any suggestions, comments and complaints about the work of the Website and related services through e-mail to email@example.com, as well as to the company's legal address.
Legal address: 2th Floor, 13 John Prince's Str., London W1G 0JR, UK
Registration number 8710317
VAT nr.: GB 112 3358 54
Тел.: + 44 20 7043 5170
Факс: + 44 20 7043 5180