Frequently asked questions from event visitors
- Why should I buy tickets online? If you buy tickets online you can purchase them without having to leave your computer and immediately receive e-tickets in your email. Print the tickets and show them at the event entrance — and that’s it, no more long lines, spoiled mood or wasted time.
How can I buy a ticket?
You can buy a ticket at any of the websites where the event organiser is using TicketForEvent.
- Choose the type and quantity of tickets that you want to purchase.
- Fill in the participant form.
- Choose a payment method and make the payment (if the entrance is not free).
- Get the e-ticket to your e-mail.
- Enjoy the event!
- Is it safe to buy tickets via TicketForEvent Yes, it's absolutely safe. The safety of your payments is provided by the international standard CPI DSS and by agreements signed by banks and payment systems. We don't share your personal information with third parties.
- How can I pay for the ticket? The methods of payment are defined by organisers for each event. The most common are bank cards, as well as electronic money or payment terminals. In addition, automatic invoicing is possible for legal entities. You can check out the list of supported payment options here.
- How and when will I get my ticket? You'll get tickets to your e-mail which you stated while registering right after having made the payment. In case of automatic invoicing and payment via bank transfer you'll get your ticket after we have received your payment (up to 3 banking days).
- I got a ticket, what do I do next? Just print out the ticket and show it at the entrance of the event. Each ticket has a unique barcode and QR-code. That is why the ticket is copy-protected. Also, you can submit your tickets using your mobile device. However, each organiser decides on how to submit the tickets, so please carefully read the information on the ticket and in the notice, which will be sent to your e-mail.
- Can you book your ticket and pay for it at the checkout? No, you cannot book your ticket and then pay for it at the checkout. There is only one option: payment via bank transfer, which allows you to pay for the ticket within 3 working days. Then the order will be canceled and the tickets will be available for sale again.
- I paid off my order, but the tickets weren’t sent, what do I do? If you have not received your ticket, the problem could be that the given e-mail address is wrong. Please get in touch with TicketForEvent support and let us know about your problem.
Are you still having questions?