THESE TERMS WERE LAST UPDATED ON JULY 22, 2011
Terms and Conditions for Users
The following are the rules, or terms and conditions, (the “Terms") that govern use by all users, including organisers of events and purchasers of tickets to such events, of the Expopromo website www.ticketforevent.com (the "Site") which is property of the company EXPOPROMO GROUP Ltd. providing services of a Net intermediary (the “Provider” or We, Our, etc.) between Organisers events and purchasers of tickets for such events ( the “Purchasers”). By using or visiting the Site, all users (the Users or You, Your, etc.), expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site. The Provider reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check this page of the Site periodically. If You violate any provision of the Terms, the Provider may terminate Your use of the Site, bar You from future use of the Site, cancel Your ticket order, and/or take appropriate legal action against You.
BY CLICKING THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, AND EXPRESSLY AGREE TO, AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. THE TERMS SHALL HAVE THE SAME LEGAL EFFECT AND FORCE AS A WRITTEN AND SIGNED DOCUMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST SELECT THE “I do NOT ACCEPT” BUTTON BY DOING SO, YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SITE AND THE SERVICES THAT it OFFERS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to DECLINE YOUR ACCEPTANCE FOR ANY REASON AND WITHOUT NOTICE.
I. General Terms
Subject to Your compliance with the Terms, the Provider agrees to provide You with access to and use of the Site while You are in compliance with the Terms and all other terms and conditions described for use of the Site. There is no fee paid by You for access, although the Provider charges Purchasers and Organisers, which You may be, for the ticketing services provided through the Site. Your access to the Site is provided pursuant to a free, limited, non-exclusive, and revocable license.
You agree that You are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for Your own personal use, and that You shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets or merchandise for Your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by the Provider to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by the Provider to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of the Provider and/or its suppliers and is protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and international copyright law (the “Copyright Law”). We post a legal notice and various information on pages of the Site, which may not be removed by the Users.
The Provider does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it willprovide specific content, search or link on it. The Site and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. The Provider cannot ensure that files You download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. The Provider disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Provider will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
The Provider makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Site or use of the the Provider services.
The Provider disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users, advertisers and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the the Provider service or otherwise related to Your use of the Site and/or the Provider service. The Provider is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any Organiser or third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, You may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to the Provider at . The Provider may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion. Please note this address does not handle inquiries about bookings or confirmation of bookings. [For all customer service inquiries, contact the Help Desk at .]
Ownership of Materials
All materials on the Site are copyrighted and are protected under the Copyright Law. The Provider’s materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without The Provider’s written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited licence provision of these Terms, the Provider does not grant any express or implied right to You under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information.
We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license expressly consented, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. in particular, Users who submit content to this Site (the “Content”), whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users' rights to use and/or access to this Site. We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user's rights to use or access to the Site prior to that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred.
Links and Search Results
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. The Provider has no control over these sites or the content within them. The Provider cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. The Provider does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact Your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, You agree and understand that You may not make any claim against The Provider for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from Your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If You have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us at and we will investigate Your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. Please note this address does not handle inquiries about bookings or confirmation of bookings. The one that does is .
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content which is illegal or prohibited on the Site. It includes Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; could be harmful to minors;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that You know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Although the Provider cannot monitor the conduct of its users off the Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from this Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
No Commercial Use
No area of this Site may be used by our visitors for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of tickets, merchandise or services of any kind, to make commercial offers of any kind, without obtaining our prior consent, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Without limiting the foregoing, You may not use this Site to resell or link to other sites for the purpose of selling tickets of any kind. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who breaches this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring anyone breaching this provision from use of the Site. We reserve the right to block access to this Site, or to cancel a ticket order or ticket with respect to any person who is known or reasonably believed to be: a) acting unlawfully, or breaching these Terms, or infringing our rights, or utilising automated means to process or place ticket orders, or whose ticket order exceeds the stated limit; or b) associated with any person who is known or reasonably believed to be acting unlawfully, or breaching these Terms, or infringing our rights, or utilising automated means to process or place ticket orders, or whose ticket order exceeds the stated limit. Exceeding any limitations or breaching any term or condition of use of the Site will be deemed to be a breach of these Terms.
Access and Interference
You agree that You will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written permission. You agree that You will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that You will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for Your own person, non-commercial use) from the Site without the prior written permission of the Provider.
Unauthorized Use of the Site
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized ticket sales, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, or unauthorized use of any robot, spider or other automated devise on the Site, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
Violation of the Terms
You understand and agree that in the Provider’s sole discretion, and without prior notice, the Provider may terminate Your access to the Site, cancel Your ticket order or exercise any other remedy available and remove any unauthorized Content, if the Provider believes that the Content You provided has violated or is inconsistent with these Terms, violated the rights of the Provider, another user or the law. You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to the Provider for violations of these Terms and You consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations. The Provider may release user information about You if required by law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity. The Provider is not required to provide any refund to You if You are terminated as a User because You have violated these Terms.
Privacy and Data Protection
The Privacy Regulations make it unlawful, amongst other things, to transmit an automated recorded message for direct marketing purposes, without prior consent of the subscriber.
The key principles of the data protection are as follows.
- Data may only be used for the specific purposes for which it was collected.
- Data must not be disclosed to other parties without the consent the individual whom it is about (the “Subjects”), unless there is legislation or other overriding legitimate reason to share the information (for example, the prevention or detection of crime). It is an offence for Other Parties to obtain this personal data without authorisation.
- The Subjects have a right of access to the information held about them, save for certain exceptions (for example, information held for the prevention or detection of crime).
- Personal information may be kept for no longer than is necessary and must be kept up to date.
- Personal information may not be sent outside the European Economic Area unless the the Subject has consented or adequate protection is in place, for example by the use of a prescribed form of contract to govern the transmission of the data.
- Subject to some exceptions for organisations that only do very simple processing, and for domestic use, all entities that process personal information must register with the Information Commissioner's Office.
- Entities holding personal information are required to have adequate security measures in place. Those include technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as staff training).
- The Subjects have the right to have factually incorrect information corrected (note: this does not extend to matters of opinion)
We do not knowingly collect information from children. This Site is intended for use by adults only.
The Provider will take reasonable measures to maintain your personal data in a secure manner. We will store credit card information on a secure server with limited Internet access and take other reasonable security precautions. You shall have an account ID and password that shall allow you to add, modify, or update your data on the Site. You shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality of your ID and password and for any authorized or unauthorized access to this Site by any person using your ID and/or password. You agree to notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your password, ID, or any other breach of security discovered by You.
Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant the following: (i) You are over eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) You have the right, power, and authority to enter into and perform the purchase of tickets offered on the Site; (iii) You are not buying tickets specifically for resale and are not a re-seller, wholesaler, or bulk purchaser of tickets; (iv) You will not use the Site for any unacceptable uses, as partially listed herein; (iv) You will not use the Site or service to violate any applicable law; (v) You will only use the Site or service to transmit and disseminate information reasonably related to Your ticket purchase and/or Event information; and (vi) the information You provide, including but not limited to all information concerning Your name, address, credit card number, and other identifying information of any nature will be true, complete and correct, and that You will update all information as it changes.
Limitation of our Liability
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will the Provider be liable to You for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if the Provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We may terminate Your right to access this Site at any time and without notice, in our sole discretion.
The Provider and You are and shall be independent contractors and neither party by virtue of the use of the Site shall have any right, power, or authority to act or create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of the other.
Compliance with Laws
The sale or purchase of tickets to events may be regulated by laws or regulations. You acknowledge that complying with laws is Your responsibility, and You agree not to hold Us liable for Your failure to comply with any law or our failure to notify You of any law.
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by us within the United Kingdom. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United Kingdom and access to them from territories where the contents or products available through the Site are illegal is prohibited. If You access this Site from a location outside of the United Kingdom, You are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations.
This Site is controlled and operated by the Provider from its offices in the United Kingdom. The use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If there is any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms, or connected with the Site, You agree that the dispute shall be brought in court in London, England.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Provider, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your use of the Site, including also Your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
If the performance of any obligation of the Provider under these Terms is prevented, hindered, delayed, or otherwise made impracticable by reason of any flood, riot, fire, judicial or governmental action, labor disputes, act of God, or any other causes beyond the control of the Provider, the Provider shall be excused to the extent that it is prevented, hindered, or delayed by such causes.
Except as provided herein, all notices relating to the Site, your use thereof, sent by the Provider shall deemed to be delivered when sent via e-mail to your last known e-mail address.
[Your Registration obligation
To be a registered user of the Site, whether as an Organizer or a Purchaser, You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Provider has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Provider has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all of your current or future use of the Site.
As part of the registration process, You will create a password and account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Provider of any unauthorized use of Your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. The Provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage or other liability arising from your failure to comply with this clause. ]
II. Purchase Policy Terms
Our goal as the Provider is to make Your purchasing experience on the Site easy, efficient and equitable, so You can live events as quickly as possible. The following purchase policy and ticket purchase rules are designed to ensure Your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process on the Site. The Purchase Policy and Ticket Purchase Rules form part of the Terms.
The Provider sells tickets on behalf of organizers, promoters, teams, bands and venues, theatres, etc. (the “Organisers”) which means the Provider does not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations. Regulations set forth by the Organisers prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When You receive Your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets. Tickets purchased on the Site are subject to a per ticket service fee and/or a non-refundable per order processing fee (the Service Charges). When purchasing tickets on the Site, You are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This amount is indicated on the order tickets page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
The Provider aims to mail tickets as soon as possible. Tickets have an electronic form and are delivered to the e-mail address stated in the registration form. Please, attend to provide correct information. If the payment has been provided with credit card online, Provider undertakes to mail tickets within 24 hours. If an invoice has been issued, the ticket would be mailed within 3 (three) working days after the Provider receives payment confirmation.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by an Organiser for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on the possibility of a refund from the responsible Organiser. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the Organiser may refuse any refund or set refund limitations. Contact us for exact instructions.
Tickets are generally sold online through Providers’ affiliate network. All distribution points access the same ticketing system and inventory, therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event, however the Provider does not control this inventory or its availability.
Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit/debit card and, for some events a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice if purchased in excess of this limit.
Ticket Purchase Rules
- This ticket is issued subject to our Purchase Policy and the Regulations of the Organiser. Full details of the Regulations are available on request.
- Please check Your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
While we try to ensure that all prices on the Site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets You have ordered, we will inform You as soon as possible and give You the option of reconfirming Your order at the correct price (and credit or debit Your account as applicable) or cancelling Your order. If we are unable to contact You, You agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If You choose to cancel after You have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, You will receive a full refund from us.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Organiser of the event. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event. What we guarantee is that e-mail notification on any changes would be sent to the e-mail address stated during the registration. The Provider, however, is not responsible for any failures with the delivery occured.
- The total price for a ticket may exceed the stated ticket price. The price for a ticket is based on the price defined by the organizer. It will be displayed in the purchase process whether VAT is included or not.
- In case of odering the invoice to pay for a ticket, the amount is due to payment during 2 weeks after its issue. in case of payment with credit card, the total price of the tickets including all fees is immediately due for payment online.
- The Organiser or the management of the event, if different from the Organiser, (“the Management”) reserves the right to refuse admission should ticket holders breach any Rules of the Organiser. The Management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the ticket holders.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless paragraph 18 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Provider and Organiser cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. The Provider reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently. If the paymen for such ticket has already been made, the price is subject to refund.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Organiser, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of the Site and the Provider's trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to the Provider's prior written consent. The Organiser and its affiliates, successors, or assigns and the Management may enforce these Terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- The Organiser may operate a No Smoking policy.
- The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
- The Organiser, Management and The Provider accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Ticket holders should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- If an event is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled event, equivalent to the face value of the ticket to the first one. If the event is cancelled, please contact us () for information on the possibility of a refund from the responsible Organiser.
- If the Purshaser were entitled to a ticket refund, The Organiser will reimburse the paid amount for the ticket within 14 days after the decision on regarding the refund has been made.
- The right of revocation of ticket order. The Purchaser has a right not to pay for the invoce issued. in this case, his order supposes to be revocated. All paied-up orders are subject to revocation and refund olny in accordance with paragraph 18 of current agreement.
- All of these Purchase Rules are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with the Provider and the Organiser are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and Organiser’s regulations whilst attending the event.
- Breach of any of these Terms or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue or event management to eject You from the event.
- Due to the cost of securing tickets along with the service that is provided, all tickets are sold at above face value. Prices quoted include Service Charges over the face value. The Service Charges vary with each ticket and depends on type of event, seat quality, supply and demand, and our cost of obtaining premium tickets. For tickets to very popular events, the service charges can be several times the face value.
- You will be notified by email once your order is processed. The Provider is not responsible for email confirmation not received.
The Provider reserves the right to require a credit card authorization form on any order it deems necessary. When a credit card authorization form is required or requested, it must be provided before we can continue to process the order.
- We collect taxes as required by law.
- The obligations under Present agreement are considered to be fulfiled after the event has taken place. Validity term of the contract are finished on the last day of the event execution.