Using TicketForEvent service, you trust your personal information to us. We do our best to ensure its safety and at the same time give you the opportunity to manage your data.
The user has the right to purchase electronic tickets for events, view the event catalog, book tickets and perform other activities on TicketForEvent website anonymously or by creating an account.
USER ACCOUNT (PROFILE)
When registering a User on the Site, an Account (profile) of the user is automatically created, including a number of personal data provided by the User, including their name, place of residence, photo. When logging into the Site, the registered User has the possibility to edit own profile.
This profile is visible to all the Site Users, regardless of the fact of registration. However, the email address of the User is not disclosed.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
Types of information
TicketForEvent collects user data to provide a full range of services to customers, including, but not limited to ticketing, control of access to events and informing about events. The type of data we collect depends on which product you chose when using our service.
If you made a purchase on TicketForEvent website, we collect and store the information that we process as personal data.
Information you provide to us
By creating an account on TicketForEvent service, you provide us some personal information, including your username and password. You can also specify your phone number or other personal information. Even if the logging is not performed, you can optionally provide us with some information about yourself, for example, your e-mail address to receive the news of our service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICE
Browsers, devices, addresses
We log information about browsers and devices, including the IP address that you use to access TicketForEvent service. This allows us to improve the display of the content on different devices, as well as to ensure the security and stability of the services provision.
To receive and store the data, we use a variety of technologies, such as cookies and pixel tags, local storage, such as cash, databases and server logs.
We can collect information about your activities on TicketForEvent service. Such information includes:
- Searched requests.
- Views and interactions with the content.
We do not collect information about your location.
WHY TICKETFOREVENT COLLECTS THE DATA
User data allows us to make our service more convenient
Thanks to the received data, we can maintain and improve the existing service, and also ensure the security of TicketForEvent and the security of our users.
User data supports the work of the functions in TicketForEvent service
We use personal information of users in the work of our service. For example, it helps us provide you with the requested content.
User data is needed in order to keep in touch with you
We use personal information, such as an email address, to communicate with you. For example, we can send messages about changes in our products and/or your orders. And when you contact TicketforEvent, your messages are saved so that we can solve the problem faster.
User data ensures the security of TicketforEvent Company, its users and other persons
The information we collect is extremely important for ensuring the safety and reliability of our service. With knowledge of this information, we can identify and block threats in a timely manner so as not to allow attackers to harm TicketForEvent, its users and the public interest.
YOUR ACCESS SETTINGS
Viewing and changing your personal data
You can manage your personal data stored in your personal account on TicketForEvent service by logging into your profile and going to the required section or contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exporting and deleting your information
You can export or delete your information from TicketForEvent profile by contacting our support team at email@example.com
TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
When TicketforEvent passes your information
We do not disclose personal information of our users to the companies, organizations and individuals that are not affiliated with TicketForEvent. This is with the exception of the situations listed below.
The user gave their consent to this.
Your personal information can be transferred to legal entities or individuals who are not affiliated with TicketForEvent, if you have agreed to do so.
For processing by third parties on behalf of TicketForEvent.
At the request of the law.
We may disclose your personal information to legal entities and individuals not affiliated with TicketForEvent, if we believe from good faith that these individuals have the right to receive, use, store or disclose this information on the following grounds:
- They ensure compliance with legal requirements, implement a court decision or enforce a request of a government agency.
- They identify fraud, suppress it, or otherwise try to prevent it, and also work to remove technical or security problems.
- They protect the rights, property or security of TicketForEvent, our users or the public in accordance with the requirements of the law and on the authority granted by the Law.
We can provide personal information that does not allow all users and our partners, such as publishers, advertisers, developers and rights owners to identify you. For example, we provide this information so that the users can study the usage trends of our service.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To protect your information in our services, special tools are provided
Service TicketForEvent provides reliable protection of your data. We do our best to protect TicketForEvent and our users from unauthorized attempts to access, modify, disclose or destroy our stored data. Among other things, we take the following measures:
- We use encryption to ensure the confidentiality of data when it is transmitted.
- We constantly improve the ways of collecting, storing and processing data, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict our employees, contractors and agents from accessing personal information, and we impose strict contractual obligations on them, for violation of which sanctions or dismissal are envisaged.
EXPORT AND DELETION OF YOUR INFORMATION
You can at any time export or delete your information from TicketForEvent profile
You can export your information from TicketForEvent profile if you need a copy of it or you plan to use this information in a third-party service.
The ability to export personal data is available on request, the application must be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
You can delete the information in the following ways:
- Delete certain information from the personal cabinet in TicketForEvent service.
- You can completely delete your TicketForEvent profile by sending a request to the email address email@example.com
In some cases, we store user information for a certain period of time, if this is justified by commercial or legal purposes. You can learn more about how long the relevant information is stored and how long it takes to delete user information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do everything necessary to ensure that personal data of the users in our services is not deleted accidentally or as a result of illegal actions.
COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS AND INTERACTION WITH REGULATORY AUTHORITIES
Legal basis for data processing
- it is necessary to fulfill any agreements between you and TicketForEvent (for example, to provide the services you requested, your identification and authentication, so that you can use the Site);
- it is necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example, applicable accounting rules and mandatory disclosure requirements to law enforcement agencies);
- it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests, when it does not contradict your rights;
- and/or in cases where it is based on your consent.
When we collect and use your Personal Data in our legitimate interests (or the interests of any other third party), such interests usually concern our interests related to the work of our Site, relations and interaction with you, as necessary, to provide our services to you, our legitimate commercial interests, for example, related to providing answers to your inquiries, improving our Site and service, conducting marketing events, or for security purposes on our sites and services, to detect and prevent illegal activities, including corruption. We can have other legitimate interests and when it is acceptable we will timely notify you of such legitimate interests.
In case we ask you to provide Personal Data in order to comply with the requirements of the law or for the purpose of concluding an agreement with you, we will indicate this in a timely manner and will inform you whether the provision of your Personal Data is mandatory or not (and also report the possible consequences of not providing Personal Data). In some cases, you may be required to provide us with Personal Data for processing, as described above, in order to ensure that we provide you all of our services and ensure that you are able to use all of the functions of our Site.
We store your Personal Data when we have a reasonable commercial need for such storage, for example, for the provision of services to you, or in accordance with the requirements or assumptions of applicable law, for example tax law and accounting legislation. In the absence of a reasonable commercial need to process your Personal Data, we will either delete or de-identify them or, if this is not possible (for example, if your Personal Data has been archived for recovery), then we will store your Personal Data protected and isolate them from the possibility of any further processing until the moment of deletion, if possible.
If you have any questions or need more information regarding the legal grounds for collecting and using your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cross-border transfer of Personal Data
If you are a resident of the zone of the European Economic Union, you have the following rights in the field of data protection that can be exercised by you at any time, using the contact information of firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The right to access, correct, update or request the removal of your Personal Data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information when it is based on your legitimate interests, and individually the right to refuse direct marketing.
- The right to contact us, in some cases, with the requirement to limit the processing of your personal data or the requirement to transfer your personal information.
- The right to refuse at any time marketing materials sent by us. You can use this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the marketing e-mails sent by us.
If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The refusal will not affect the legality of the processing of data that was carried out prior to your refusal, nor the legality of the processing of data that was carried out on other legal grounds other than consent.
You have the right to file a complaint with the authorized government agency that oversees data protection, the collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact the local authorized authorities that oversee data protection.
We respond to all requests received from individuals who wish to exercise their rights in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
If you become aware of changes or inaccuracies in the information about you, you must inform us of such changes in order to update and correct our records.
The user who registers on "ticketforevent.com" Site (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") confirms that they are capable persons who have reached the age of 14 years.
Registration on the Site is the permission (consent) of the registered person (the User) given to the Company owning the Site to collect, store, process and otherwise use their personal data within 5 (Five) years from the date of registration.
Confidentiality of personal data is provided in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation, including Federal Law No. ФЗ-152 "On Personal Data".
Personal data of Users, including those who are not citizens of the Russian Federation, are transferred, stored and used in the territory of the Russian Federation where the Company's servers are located. Confidentiality of personal data is provided according to the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The Company has the right to collect, process and store any information that Users leave on the Site by entering into the data request forms, and also transfer it to the Site in any other way. Such information includes, but is not limited to: personal data, IP address, data about the web browser, data on visited pages (including by means of cookies), data entered into search forms and other forms of information input on the Site.
For the purposes of this Policy, the User's personal data includes any information that allows to identify them not only as a User of the Site (login, password, etc.), but also as a real person, including but not limited to: first name, last name, patronymic, date of birth, place of residence, citizenship, e-mail address, photo and other data entered by the User in personal data.
The Company shall have the right to verify in any legal way that when registering the User indicated true personal data.
If the Company has reason to believe that the User's personal data is incorrect, the Company has the right to propose to the User to update (correct) personal data and/or to block the User Account until the User provides correct personal data. In some cases, the Company has the right to request documents confirming the identity of the User.
The User has the right to request deletion of their Account by contacting the Company at email@example.com. In doing so, the User understands and agrees that they will not be able to log on to the Site and use the Services of the Site through a remote account, but has the opportunity to create a new account. The Company reserves the right to store information related to the User account (including remote account) in its database.
The purpose of personal data processing of is the identification of the User when providing the services for generation of electronic tickets for the events organized by the organizers using the Company's technical means for generation and distribution (including the sale) of tickets entitling the attendance of the events.
The User agrees and confirms that the Company has the right to transfer their personal data to third parties - the organizers of events, tickets for which are purchased by the User, for the purpose of their identification at the attendance, and also for the purposes of compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation in particular regarding the age limits for certain events.
PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Processing of personal data is based on the following principles:
- The processing of personal data is carried out on legal and fair grounds.
- Processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, pre-defined and legitimate purposes. Processing of personal data incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data it is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, processing of which is carried out for the purposes incompatible with each other.
- Only those personal data that meet the processing objectives are subject to processing.
- The content and volume of processed personal data are consistent with the stated processing objectives. The processed personal data is not excessive in relation to the stated processing objectives.
- When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data, its sufficiency, and, if necessary, relevance to the stated purposes of processing are ensured.
- Personal data is stored in a form that allows the subject of personal data to be determined no longer than the purpose of processing personal data requires, unless the period of personal data storage is established by the Federal Law, a contract to which the subject of personal data is a party, or to which the subject of personal data is a guarantor. Processed personal data is a subject to destruction or depersonalization upon achievement of the objectives of processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these objectives, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the principles and rules established by the Federal Law "On Personal Data". Processing of personal data is allowed in the following cases:
- Processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data for their personal data processing.
- Processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the objectives stipulated by the international treaty of the Russian Federation or the law for the implementation and performance of functions, powers and duties imposed by the legislation of the Russian Federation on the operator.
- Processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, enforcement of a judicial act, an act of another body or official subject to enforcement in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings.
- Processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the subject of personal data is a party or a beneficiary or a guarantor, as well as for the conclusion of a contract on the initiative of the subject of personal data or a contract whereby the subject of personal data will be a beneficiary or guarantor.
- Personal data processing is necessary to protect life, health or other vital interests of the subject of personal data if the consent of the subject of personal data cannot be obtained.
- Processing of personal data is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties, or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that the rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data are not thereby violated.
The processing of personal data is carried out for statistical or other research purposes, subject to the obligatory depersonalization of personal data. An exception is the processing of personal data in order to promote goods, works and services on the market by making direct contacts with a potential consumer through communication facilities, as well as for political agitation.
Processing of personal data, access of an unlimited circle of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data, or at their request (hereinafter - personal data made public by the subject of personal data) is performed.
Processing of personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the federal law is performed.
The Company may include the personal data of the subjects in the publicly available sources of personal data, if the Company gets the written consent of the subject for processing of their personal data.
The Company may process special categories of personal data relating to race, nationality and health, if the Company undertakes to obtain the written consent of the subject for processing of their personal data.
Biometric personal data (information that characterizes physiological and biological characteristics of a person on the basis of which it is possible to establish their identity and which is used by the operator to identify the subject of personal data) are not processed in the Company.
The Company carries out cross-border transfer of personal data only to the territory of foreign countries that provide adequate protection of the rights of the subjects of personal data
Adoption on the basis of exclusively automated processing of personal data of decisions that produce legal consequences with respect to the subject of personal data or otherwise affecting their rights and legitimate interests is not carried out.
Under the license terms of the for the Company's activities, there is no prohibition on the transfer of personal data to third parties without the written consent of the subject of personal data.
If there is no need for the written consent of the subject to process their personal data, the subject's consent may be given by the subject of personal data or their representative in any form that allows to receive the fact of its receipt.
The Company has the right to entrust the processing of personal data to another person with the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by the federal law, on the basis of a contract concluded with that person (hereinafter - the operator's instruction). At the same time, the Company in the contract obliges the person carrying out the processing of personal data on behalf of the Company to comply with the principles and rules for personal data processing provided for by this Federal Law.
If the Company entrusts personal data processing to another person, the Company bears responsibility to the subject of personal data for the actions of this person. The person carrying out personal data processing on behalf of the Company is liable to the Company.
The Company undertakes and obliges other persons who have access to personal data not to disclose to third parties and do not distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by the Federal Law.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE COMPANY
In accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law No. 152- ФЗ "On Personal Data", the Company is obliged:
- To provide the subject of personal data upon their request information concerning their personal data processing, or on a legal basis to provide a refusal. Request for information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At the request of the subject of personal data to specify processed personal data, block or delete, if personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, unlawfully obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing.
- Maintain the Journal of Registration of Appeals of the Subjects of Personal Data, which should record the requests of the subjects personal data for obtaining personal data, as well as the facts of providing personal data for these requests.
- Notify the subject of personal data on the processing of personal data in the event that personal data was not obtained from the subject of personal data.
The following cases are an exception:
- The subject of personal data is notified about their personal data processing by the relevant operator;
- Personal data received by the Company on the basis of the federal law or in connection with the performance of a contract to which the subject of personal data is a party, a beneficiary or a guarantor;
- Personal data is made publicly available by the subject of personal data or received from a public source;
- The company carries out personal data processing for statistical or other research purposes, for the professional activities of a journalist or for scientific, literary or other creative activities, provided that the rights and legitimate interests of the subject of personal data are not violated;
- provision to the subject of the personal data of information contained in the Notice of Personal Data Processing violates the rights and legitimate interests of third parties.
If the purpose of personal data processing is achieved, it is necessary to immediately terminate the processing of personal data and destruct the relevant personal data within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of achieving the purpose of processing personal data, unless otherwise provided by an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a beneficiary, a guarantor or a party, by another agreement between the Company and the subject of personal data if the Company is not entitled to process personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data on the grounds provided by Federal Law No.152- ФЗ "On Personal Data" or other Federal Laws.
In the event of withdrawal by the subject of personal data of their consent to personal data processing, it is necessary to stop processing personal data and destruct personal data within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of receipt of such withdrawal, unless otherwise provided by the agreement between the Company and the subject of personal data. The Company is obliged to notify the subject of personal data about personal data destruction.
In case of receipt of the subject's request for termination of personal data processing in order to promote goods, works and services on the market, the Company shall immediately stop processing personal data.
MEASURES TO ENSURE SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA WHILE PROCESSING
Ticketforevent Company guarantees that the personal data of the registered User will not be used in ways prohibited by the Law, including with the express intent to cause harm to the User.
The Company undertakes not to transfer the User's personal data to any third parties without legal grounds, except as provided above.
The company is not liable for the loss of data due to the actions of third parties, including the hosting provider of the Company, software errors, unreliable communication channels, as well as illegal actions of hackers and other intruders. In case of detection of loss of user data, the Company undertakes to notify the users within 24 hours from the date of establishment of the fact of loss, and also make every possible effort to reduce the negative consequences for the Users and identify those responsible.
When processing personal data, the Company undertakes all necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination, as well as other illegal actions against personal data.
In particular ensuring of personal data security is achieved by:
- Identification of threats to the security of personal data when processing it in personal data information systems.
- Use of organizational and technical measures to ensure personal data safety when processing it in the information systems of personal data necessary to fulfill the requirements for personal data protection, fulfillment of which is ensured by the levels of personal data protection established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
- Use of procedures for assessing the compliance of information security means that passed in the established procedure.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of measures taken to ensure personal data security prior to commissioning of personal data information system.
- Accounting for computer storage of personal data.
- Detection of the facts of unauthorized access to personal data and taking measures.
- Restoration of personal data, modified or destroyed due to unauthorized access.
- Establishing rules for accessing personal data processed in the personal data information system, as well as ensuring the registration and recording of all actions performed with personal data in the personal data information system.
- Control over the measures taken to ensure personal data security and the level of security of the personal data information system.
The User undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of own login and password for accessing the Account.
If the User becomes aware that the User's login and password have been accidentally or intentionally received by any third party, the User agrees to notify the Company immediately and to create a new login and/or password to the User Account.
The User also undertakes to restrict third-party access to the email box specified by the User upon registration on the Site, because via it a third party can become familiar with the login and password to the User Account.
In the event of inadequate provision by the User of the login and password confidentiality, the User is liable for unlawful acts committed using the User's login and password.
On all issues related to ensuring personal data confidentiality, the User can contact the Company by e-mail: email@example.com.
In compliance with the terms of this Policy, the User agrees to promptly respond to the requests of the Company from own email address, which was specified by the User upon registration on the Site.
|Great Britain||Ukraine||Russian Federation|
|EXPOPROMO GROUP LTD||Online Business LLC||ExpoPromoGroup LLC|
|Legal address: 2th Floor, 13 John Prince's Str., London W1G 0JR, UK||Legal address: 01133, Ukraine, Kyiv, Shchorsa street, 32-B, app. 44||Legal address: 1st Truzhenikov Lane, 12, building 2, 119121, Moscow, Russia|
|Registration number 5992085||EDRPOU Code 37264482||INN 7704788648|
|VAT nr.: GB 112 3358 54||VAT Certificate 100311590||KPP 770401001|
|Тел.: + 44 20 7043 5170||ITN 372644826552||OGRN 1117746654013|
|Факс: + 44 20 7043 5180||Tel: 200-03-91||Mailing address: 115114, Moscow, Derbenevskaya Naberezhnaya, 7, building 5, office 402|